Home

Wish I were with you
I couldn't stay
Every direction
Leads me away
Pray for tomorrow
But for today

All I want is to be home

Stand in the mirror
You look the same
Just lookin' for shelter
From cold and the pain
Someone to cover
Safe from the rain

All I want is to be home

Echoes and silence
Patience and grace
All of these moments
I'll never replace
No fear of my heart
Absence of faith

All I want is to be home

People I've loved
I have no regrets
Some I remember
Some I forget
Some of them living
Some of them dead

All I want is to be home

1 Responses to “Home”

  1. # Anonymous Anônimo

    eeei você é o mesmo cara do antiiigo fotolog/felipecunha ?
    haá se for avisa ae, é só por curiosidade mas se quiser..
    chega lá no meu
    www.fotolog.com/tatibe

    de qualquer forma seus desenhos são muito legais, você é muito talentoso
    beijão!

    =)  

Postar um comentário


Web Filosofia Ilustrada

Contato:
felipe@felipecunha.com

Quarto Mundo


RSS
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Illustration / Ilustração. Make your own badge here.


© 2007 Filosofia Ilustrada | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health